Anne Line Hogstad Marks 50th Career Fight With Epic Win Over Alma Juniku At ONE: FIRE & FURY
Did you know?
When viewing a fighters profile, subscribers can click the name of an event in their fight history to show the full fight card and results from that event. Sign-up here to get your access.
After originally being scheduled to face each other late last year, but delayed through injury, the pair finally squared off at the Mall of Asia Arena in Manila, Philippines in an epic Muay Thai bout that had the crowd on their feet.
- Full Results From SuekJaoMuayThai Event At Siam Omnoi Stadium, Saturday 26th September 2020
- Full Results From Muaymanwansuk Muay Thai at Rangsit Stadium, Friday 25th September 2020
- Nuenglanlek And Chujaroen Set To Headline Huge Muaymanwansuk Event In October
- Seán Clancy vs Pongsiri Earns #1 In ONE Super Series Best Bouts Of 2020’s 3rd Quarter
- 5 Reasons You Should Watch WLC: LETHWEI SHOWCASE This Friday
After a string of unfortunate results, Hogstad, a 2 x ISKA World Champion, was determined to get back to winning ways in what was her 50th career bout, but she faced a tough task against former ONE Championship World title contender Alma Juniku.
Landing some heavy shots and vicious elbows in the clinch, the Norwegian star edged out a three-round majority decision win in her ONE Championship debut, putting herself right up in contention with some of the best female Atomweights on the World’s fastest growing martial arts organisation.
Anne’s coach – and husband – Daniel Lopez, took to social media after the win;