Anne Line Hogstad Marks 50th Career Fight With Epic Win Over Alma Juniku At ONE: FIRE & FURY
Did you know?
When viewing a fighters profile, subscribers can click the name of an event in their fight history to show the full fight card and results from that event. Sign-up here to get your access.
After originally being scheduled to face each other late last year, but delayed through injury, the pair finally squared off at the Mall of Asia Arena in Manila, Philippines in an epic Muay Thai bout that had the crowd on their feet.
- 6 UK Fighters Listed In New WMC Top 10 Professional World Rankings
- 9 Swedish Athletes Named In New WMC/IFMA Professional World Rankings
- Fight Photos: Faisal Azimi vs Ivan Goranov – CAPITAL 1 / LION FIGHT 62
- Beginners Guide To Pad Holding For Muay Thai
- Fight Photos: Ferial Felix vs Julie Simpson – LION FIGHT 62 / CAPITAL 1 Dublin
After a string of unfortunate results, Hogstad, a 2 x ISKA World Champion, was determined to get back to winning ways in what was her 50th career bout, but she faced a tough task against former ONE Championship World title contender Alma Juniku.
Landing some heavy shots and vicious elbows in the clinch, the Norwegian star edged out a three-round majority decision win in her ONE Championship debut, putting herself right up in contention with some of the best female Atomweights on the World’s fastest growing martial arts organisation.
Anne’s coach – and husband – Daniel Lopez, took to social media after the win;