After the devastating knockout loss to Superbon in his ONE Championship World title bout, Giorgio Petrosyan will make his eagerly-awaited return to the ring.
It’s been three months since that headkick which was heard around the World, but Petrosyan is fully recovered and ready to begin upping his training regime again ahead of his next bout.
- How to watch Panicos Yusuf at Muay Hardcore มวยช่อง8
- มวยช่อง8 Muay Thai Super Champ weigh-in results, live stream, how to watch
- ONE 157: Petchmorakot vs Vienot full results and round-up
- Joseph Lasiri defeats Prajanchai, wins Strawweight Muay Thai World title
- Rodtang defeats Jacob Smith, remains unbeaten in ONE Super Series
He will return to his native homeshow, PetrosyanMania, on Saturday, April 30, in his hometown of Milan, Italy.
By then, it will have been six months since the loss to Superbon, where he suffered a broken jaw and underwent surgery to fix two plates.
Over the past few years, Petrosyan has competed several times on PetrosyanMania, which is co-promoted by his brother, Armen Petrosyan.
His last bout on the home event saw win beat dangerous French fighter, Gaetan Dambo, to retain his ISKA K-1 rules World title.
Giorgio Petrosyan has also beaten the likes of Atsushi Tamefusa and Chris Ngimbi on the event since 2017.
An opponent for his next fight in April is yet to be revealed.
Learn more about “The Doctor” Giorgio Petrosyan