How To Watch Suk Muay Femur: Live Stream, Start Time
This coming weekend, Muaythai Iyarin presents the very first Suk Muay Femur event, airing via the Muaythai Iyarin app.
The inaugural event will feature four Muay Thai bouts, with an emphasis on fighters with a technical Muay Femur fighting style.
- Littewada joins Petchyindee Academy, signs with ONE Championship
- Paloma Arranz vs Lisa Brierley: Suk Muay Femur Preview
- Petchjeeja, Daniela Lopez advance to THAI FIGHT tournament final
Muay Femur Style
A Muay Femur is an artful fighter with a high ring IQ. Often evasive and technical, a Muay Femur fighter possesses masterful knowledge and use all weapons of Muay Thai with precision.
This beautiful and artful fighting style will be the highlight of the brand new Suk Muay Femur event presented by Muaythai Iyarin.
How to watch Suk Muay Femur
The event will air on Saturday 10th July on the Muaythai Iyarin app, and will feature many fighters known for their beautiful Muay Femur style including Lerdsila, Paloma Arranz, Lisa Brierley, Pongsaklek and many more.
The pre-recorded event is ONLY available to watch via the Muaythai Iyarin app. Download the app now.
What time does Suk Muay Femur start?
Suk Muay Femur will officially start at 6pm PT USA time on Saturday 10th July. 2am BST / 3am CEST and 8am in Thailand on Sunday 11th July.
Full fight card for Suk Muay Femur
- (Main Event) Lerdsila Muaythai Iyarin vs Tyson Harrison
Suk Muay Femur Title Fight – 63.5kg
- Paloma Arranz vs Lisa Brierley
Suk Muay Femur Title Fight – 52kg
- Wanmario Petchyindee Academy vs Petchpattaya Petchasira
- Pongsaklek Sor.Jor.Toipadriw vs Jaipetch Sit.Jaopho
See the latest on the Fight Record YouTube Channel