Iman Barlow Signs Six-Fight Deal With ONE Championship
It was announced earlier today that multiple-time Muay Thai World champion, Iman Barlow, has signed with Asia’s biggest sports media property ONE Championship.
The Enfusion, Lion Fight and MTGP World Champion, Barlow, becomes the second UK female fighter after Amber Kitchen to sign with the fastest growing martial arts organisation in the World with a six-fight deal.
Speaking with Iman earlier this afternoon after the news was released, she told us she will likely make her ONE Championship debut in early 2020 with an opponent yet to be decided.
- Full Fight: Magnus Andersson vs Wanchalerm – MX Muay Xtreme
- Matchday 4 Preview: Five Semi-Final Bouts for Sweden on Day 4 of European Championships
- Rankings Report: Thai Fighter UK Ranked Fighters in Action on a Busy Weekend of Muay Thai
- Receive affiliate payments directly to your bank account
- Alaverdi Ramazanov Gets His Shot at ONE Championship Gold
She is currently scheduled to face Brooke Farrell for the WBC International title at MTGP in Australia next month, and her new contract with ONE has allowed her to fulfill her commitments to this bout before making her promotional debut.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @fight_record for all the latest news on Iman Barlow‘s imminent ONE Championship debut.