Iman Barlow Signs Six-Fight Deal With ONE Championship
It was announced earlier today that multiple-time Muay Thai World champion, Iman Barlow, has signed with Asia’s biggest sports media property ONE Championship.
The Enfusion, Lion Fight and MTGP World Champion, Barlow, becomes the second UK female fighter after Amber Kitchen to sign with the fastest growing martial arts organisation in the World with a six-fight deal.
Speaking with Iman earlier this afternoon after the news was released, she told us she will likely make her ONE Championship debut in early 2020 with an opponent yet to be decided.
- Juan Cervantes “Number Juan” Highlights And Flashback
- Sudsakorn Opens A Cut On Magnus Andersson With A Nasty Elbow
- 5 UK Fighters That Currently Have Their Own Talk-Show Podcast
- 2 UK Fighters Named In ONE Championship Top 10 Best Fights Of All Time
- Entrevista con Pitu Sans, el director de World Siam Stadium
She is currently scheduled to face Brooke Farrell for the WBC International title at MTGP in Australia next month, and her new contract with ONE has allowed her to fulfill her commitments to this bout before making her promotional debut.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @fight_record for all the latest news on Iman Barlow‘s imminent ONE Championship debut.