Iman Barlow Signs Six-Fight Deal With ONE Championship
It was announced earlier today that multiple-time Muay Thai World champion, Iman Barlow, has signed with Asia’s biggest sports media property ONE Championship.
The Enfusion, Lion Fight and MTGP World Champion, Barlow, becomes the second UK female fighter after Amber Kitchen to sign with the fastest growing martial arts organisation in the World with a six-fight deal.
Speaking with Iman earlier this afternoon after the news was released, she told us she will likely make her ONE Championship debut in early 2020 with an opponent yet to be decided.
- Jack Nunn Has 100% Faith In His Coaches Plan To Beat Joe Turner
- Faisal Azimi Vows To Train Hard Every Day And Fight For His People
- Joe Turner Isn’t Fazed By Jack Nunn’s Aggressive Style
- Janet Todd Gets Rematch With Stamp Fairtex For ONE Championship Kickboxing World Title
- FULL FIGHT: Sawsing Sorsopit vs Ruslana Vyniavska – Muay Thai Super Champ 19/01/20
She is currently scheduled to face Brooke Farrell for the WBC International title at MTGP in Australia next month, and her new contract with ONE has allowed her to fulfill her commitments to this bout before making her promotional debut.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @fight_record for all the latest news on Iman Barlow‘s imminent ONE Championship debut.