Jackie Buntan Reflects On Her ONE Championship Journey So Far
Filipino-American female Muay Thai fighter, Jackie Buntan, is set to return to ONE Championship this weekend.
She burst onto the scene earlier this year when she dominated Strawweight standout Wondergirl, immediately cementing her place as one of the top contenders in her division.
A few months later, Buntan earned her second win in ONE Super Series when she edged a narrow split decision win against Ekaterina Vandaryeva.
Now, she is set to return for her third bout in ONE Championship when she takes on Daniela Lopez in a Strawweight Muay Thai bout on the all-female event, ONE: EMPOWER, on Friday 3rd September.
She reflects on her ONE Championship journey so far and gives us an idea of what to expect in her upcoming fight this week;
How to watch ONE: EMPOWER?
ONE Championship return to live events for ONE: EMPOWER on Friday, September 3.
The event will be streamed via the ONE Championship YouTube channel and the ONE Super App.
What time does Anissa Meksen vs Cristina Morales start?
ONE: EMPOWER is set to kick-off at 7pm Singapore time, 12pm BST (British Summer Time) and 1pm CET (Central European Time).
Full fight card for ONE: EMPOWER on Friday, September 3;
- Xiong Jing Nan vs. Michelle Nicolini (ONE Strawweight MMA World Title)
- Denice Zamboanga vs. Seo Hee Ham (Atomweight MMA)
- Alyona Rassohyna vs. Stamp Fairtex (Atomweight MMA)
- Meng Bo vs. Ritu Phogat (Atomweight MMA)
- Itsuki Hirata vs. Alyse Anderson (Atomweight MMA)
- Anissa Meksen vs. Cristina Morales (Atomweight Kickboxing)
- Jackie Buntan vs Daniela Lopez (Strawweight Muay Thai)
- Mei Yamaguchi vs Julie Mezabarba (Atomweight MMA)