Muay Hardcore Weigh-In Results, Live Stream, Start Time
Earlier today, the fighters took to the scales ahead of tomorrow’s edition of Muay Hardcore.
The co-main event will see Yodkhunpon Sitmonchai make his return to competitive action for the first time since February 2020.
He hit the scales at 71.8kg, 0.8kg over the 71kg agreement, against the USA’s Rafael Angobaldo, who came in way under at 70.2kg.
Full weigh-in results for Muay Hardcore;
- Petchpradit J.PowerroofPhuket (59kg) vs. Angelos Giakoumis (Greece 59kg)
- Petchkaron Singpatong (62kg) vs. Milad Bagheri (Iran 62kg)
- Kwankhaw Por. Muengpetch (57kg) vs. Imane Cheera (France 56.2kg)
- Owen YodyutMuaythai (72kg) vs. Jason Polydor (72.4-0.4kg)
- Chaophraya Petch Por. Tor. Aor. (58.6kg) vs. Ayat Zarrinfar (Iran 59kg)
- Yodkhunpon Muaythaigym (71.8-0.8kg) vs. Rafael Angobaldo (USA 70.2kg)
- Yuthtakarn Petch Por. Tor. Aor. (61.2-0.2kg) vs. Sajjad Zubaidi (Iraq 60.8kg)
Did you know? You can view all fighters records and fight history, plus 6,000 more Muay Thai and Kickboxing fighters around the World for just £1.99/month. Sign-up now.
How to watch Muay Hardcore?
As always, Muay Hardcore will be available to live stream for free via Thai Channel 8 YouTube channel.
It is also streamed live and free via the Muay Hardcore and Muay Thai Super Champ Facebook pages.
What time does Muay hardcore start?
The live stream is set to begin at 7pm (Thai Local Time) on Saturday 16th October. 1pm BST (British Summer Time), 2pm CEST (Central European Standard Time).
See the latest on Fight Record YouTube