Just yesterday, Muay Thai legend Saenchai confirmed he was returning to the ring when he posted on his social media to announce his next fight.
The update read, “I am so excited I have fight next month.”
Less than 24 hours after the 40-year-old Muay Thai superstar teased about his return, Thai Fight announced their next event scheduled for 19th September, with Saenchai featured on the poster.
- Niamh Kinehan vs Shannon Gardiner: MTGP preview, how to watch, live stream
- MTGP to host 8-man ‘Road to ONE’ Bantamweight Muay Thai tournament
- 3 UK fighters who could become ONE Muay Thai World champions in 2022
- มวยช่อง8 Muay Thai Super Champ weigh-in results, live stream, how to watch
- Petchmorakot responds to Tawanchai
No opponent announced yet, however, Thai Fight: “New Normal” is confirmed to return on 19th September and you can expect a stacked card as always.