Earlier this week, the World Muay Thai Organisation (WMO) released their first ever female Muay Thai World rankings.
The update saw up to five of the best female fighters in the World ranked in each weight category.
Across all nine divisions, there is a total of 11 female Muay Thai fighters from the UK.
Many of the UK’s top fighters made the list, including four of the UK #1’s in their respective weight divisions.
All 11 UK fighters currently listed in the WMO Female Muay Thai World rankings;
- Lisa Brierley (#6 Light-Flyweight)
- Grace Spicer (#8 Flyweight)
- Amy Pirnie (#3 Super-Flyweight)
- Rhona Walker (#4 Bantamweight)
- Iman Barlow (#1 Super-Bantamweight)
- Judy Humber (#4 Super-Bantamweight)
- Claire Rankine (#3 Super-Featherweight)
- Katie Rand (#5 Super-Featherweight)
- Niamh Kinehan (#1 Lightweight)
- Lucy Payne (#2 Lightweight)
- Sarah Worsfold (#3 Lightweight)