HINT: Tap the FIGHTERS link in the main menu and sign-up to access thousands of Muay Thai and Kickboxing fighter profiles, biographies, fight records and bout history. Get your access here.
Damien “Singkhao” Alamos is officially making his return to the ring after almost six-years since retiring from competition.
- Jacob Smith knocks out Walter Goncalves at ONE Fight Night 17
- Luke Lessei earns plaudits in three-round war with Jo Nattawut
- Joe Ryan to face Petchmai for Rajadamnern Stadium title
- First ever Road to Rajadamnern to take place on December 16 in Liverpool
- ONE Friday Fights 38: Full fight card, preview, live stream
The white tiger “Singkhao”, after an expatriation in the Muay Thai epicenter, in the land of Siam, he is now coming back on his territory to get back on his throne.
The French Muay Thai star is a three-time Lumpinee Stadium champion, WMC world champion, two-time WPMF world champion and winner of the Thai Max tournament in 2013.
A living legend of the Muay Thai universe, Damien Alamos will roar for the ARENA FIGHT Championship with one target: to get the AFC’s 65kg Title.
We have the honor to finally announce, that Damien has signed an exclusive contract with the ARENA FIGHT Championship for the next two years.
See the latest on Fight Record TV