Earlier this week it was announced American Muay Thai giants LION FIGHT had signed an exclusive deal to bring Muay Thai to UFC FIGHT PASS in 2021.
A minimum of 10 LION FIGHT events will be streamed on UFC FIGHT PASS as part of the deal, with events scheduled for various countries in Europe as well as USA.
In an official press release published earlier today, LION FIGHT released three event dates and fight cards for their mega UFC FIGHT PASS debut in the first quarter of next year.
LION FIGHT 63 will be the debut event, taking place in Cheyenne, Wyoming on Friday 12th February.
British-Canadian wonderboy Jake Peacock returns to the Lion Fight ring to face Marcos Vasquez in a Welterweight contest, and Joey “Furious” George takes on Chris “Head Trauma” Tramell in a North American Cruiserweight title bout.
Full fight cards and dates for the first three LION FIGHT events on UFC FIGHT PASS:
Lion Fight 63 – Friday, February 12 – Cheyenne, Wyoming, USA
- Joey “Furious” George vs. Chris “Head Trauma” Tramell – Lion Fight North American Cruiserweight Title
- Jake Peacock vs. Marcos Vasquez – Welterweight
- Washington “WashingThai” Luis Dos Santos vs. Lowrant-T “Smash” Nelson – Light Heavyweight
- Natalie “Lady Kill Face” Morgan vs. Candice “Candi Crush” Mitchell – Women’s Featherweight
- Dan Wilson vs. Alen Dudo – Super Featherweight
Lion Fight 64 – Friday, March 12 – Hutchinson, Kansas, USA
- Steve “Put ’Em To Sleep” Walker vs. Marcus “Money” Sursa – Lion Fight North American Super-Cruiserweight Title
- Cody “The Freight Train” East vs. Warren “Destroyer” Thompson – Lion Fight North American Heavyweight Tournament Semi-Final
- “Bazooka” Joe Stripling vs. Terrance “El Jefe” Hodges – Lion Fight North American Heavyweight Tournament Semi-Final
- “Half Ass” Chance Thackston vs. Cody Carrillo – Super Middleweight
- Andy “The CrAsian” Nguyen vs. “The Lovely” Crystal Van Wyk – Women’s Flyweight
- Michael “Iron Boy” Triana vs. Cody “Black Shark” Moberly – Lightweight
Lion Fight 65 – Friday, April 9 – Cheyenne, Wyoming, USA
- Josh “El Gatto” Aragon vs. Will “Leon” Romero – Lion Fight North American Welterweight Title
- Angela “Riptide” Whitley vs. Taylor McClatchie – Lion Fight North American Women’s Lightweight Title
- Kaleb Hunter vs. JD Harwick – Super Welterweight
In a statement made by LION FIGHT Founder & CEO, Scott Kent, he said;
“Strategically, it makes great business sense for LION FIGHT to partner with the biggest name in combat sports to increase our fan base and showcase the most exciting stand-up fighting style in the world.”
He continued, ““LION FIGHT has already established itself as the premier Muay Thai promotion in the world having promoted 62 events in seven countries, and the opportunities with our partnership with UFC FIGHT PASS are unlimited.”