The Slovakia female Muay Thai fighter, Monika Chochlikova, was coming into this bout with huge momentum, having won her last eleven.
- First ever ‘Road to Rajadamnern’ to take place on December 16 in Liverpool
- ONE Friday Fights 38: Full fight card, preview, live stream
- RWS Muay Thai full fight card for October 28
- RWS Muay Thai results: Daniel Rodriguez beats Sornkhaw via first round knockout
- Tawanchai vs Superbon rescheduled for December 8
Her opponent, Funda Alkayis, a female Muay Thai fighter from Turkey, is better known for her appearances at GLORY Kickboxing during 2016 and 2017.
Since then, she’s made regular appearances on some of the biggest Muay Thai and Kickboxing events around Europe and registered a huge victory over Ruslana Vyniavskaya at FEA Kickboxing in Ukraine.
Last night at Muay Thai Evening 11 Araver Fight Night, however, it was Monika Chochlikova who came out successful.
The huge female Muay Thai fight was the main event on the twelve bout card, which took place in Monika’s hometown of Trencin, Slovakia.
After five rounds, Monika Chochlikova was declared the winner and the new WMC Muaythai World champion.
See the latest on Fight Record YouTube