The weight checks were made this morning ahead of the seven bout card for Muay Thai Super Champ at the Bazaar Theatre in Bangkok, Thailand tomorrow evening.
In the main event, Brazilian Muay Thai fighter Luis Cajaiba of Phuket Fight Club hit the scales at 68kg. His opponent Guanyu AyothayaFightGym, who’s last bout was a knockout victory over Cajaiba’s team-mate Victor Guilherme, hit the scales under weight at 67.6kg.
See the full list of weigh-in results for tomorrow’s Muay Thai Super Champ below;
- Guanyu AyothayaFightGym (67.6kg) vs Luis Cajaiba (68kg)
- Dernchonlek Ayakarnvichai (75.8-0.8kg) vs Gabriel Silva (75kg)
- Singdam Diamond98 (62.6kg) vs Zakaria Miri (62.2kg)
- Pentor SP.Kansard (62kg) vs Omar El Ouers (62.4-0.4kg)
- Namwan Sor.Khongkraphan (48.6kg) vs Nangtib (50-1kg)
- Phetchphaman Diamond98 (57.4kg) vs Sor Baou (57kg)
- Khunsueklek VenumMuaythai (59.4kg) vs Jaai Hlawn Ngein (60.6-0.6kg)
Watch the full event streaming live from 7pm Thai / 12pm GMT on Thailand Channel 8 and the Muay Thai Super Champ Facebook page.