On Sunday 8th August, YOKKAO is set for a huge return to the UK for YOKKAO 49 & 50.
Yesterday, the fighters took to the scales to weigh-in ahead of their bouts. Official weigh-in results for the main card bouts;
- First ever ‘Road to Rajadamnern’ to take place on December 16 in Liverpool
- ONE Friday Fights 38: Full fight card, preview, live stream
- RWS Muay Thai full fight card for October 28
- RWS Muay Thai results: Daniel Rodriguez beats Sornkhaw via first round knockout
- Tawanchai vs Superbon rescheduled for December 8
YOKKAO 50 Weigh-In Results
- Jordan Watson (70.6kg) vs Francisco Valderrama (70.8kg)
- Niamh Kinehan (61kg) vs Chiara Vincis (59.2kg)
- Lee Williams (82kg) vs Scott Stewart (80kg)
- Nathan Bendon (63.5kg) vs Brian Totty (63.5kg)
- Myk Estlick (61.3kg) vs Matty Holleran (61.7kg)
YOKKAO 49 Weigh-In Results
- Chris Shaw (63.2kg) vs Panicos Yusuf (63.5kg)
- Meg Corwell (52.5kg) vs Rhona Walker (52.5kg)
- Josh Hill (70kg) vs Jack Maguire (70kg)
- Adam Haslam (60.8kg) vs Anton Austin (60.3kg)
- Yannick Goitom (53.1kg) vs Tyree Stevens (52.5kg)
Did you know? When viewing Muay Thai even fight cards and results, members can tap the name of any fighter to view his/her fight record, biography and fight history. Sign-up now.
YOKKAO 49 & 50 Live Stream
The double event, featuring international bouts and some huge Thai Fighter UK domestic rankings bouts, will be streamed live and free via the official YOKKAO Facebook and YouTube channel.
What time does YOKKAO live stream start today?
Following the huge undercard, the main card bouts at YOKKAO 49 are scheduled to start at 5.30pm BST (British Summer Time), 6.30pm CET (Central European Time).
A short interval will follow the five bout card at YOKKAO 49 before the main card for YOKKAO 50 starts.
See the latest on Fight Record YouTube