ONE Championship Officially Release Iman Barlow’s Debut Opponent For Strawweight Muay Thai World Title
In the last quarter of 2019, it was announced that one of the UK’s most decorated female fighters, Iman Barlow, had signed a six-fight deal with martial arts giants ONE Championship.
Barlow will face Slovakian Viktoria Lipianska in the co-main event in Ho Chi Minh city on 20th March, which will be contested for the ONE Strawweight Muay Thai World title.
- The Best World Lethwei Championship Bouts From 2017
- Erin Kowal Prepares To Face Sawsing Sor.Sopit At Muay Hardcore This Saturday
- Jamie Bates wants Cedric Doumbé or Murthel Groenhart next on GLORY Kickboxing
- Superbon Vows To “Take Over” ONE Championship After Debut Win Against Sitthichai
- ONE Championship Fighters React To Results At NO SURRENDER in Bangkok
Her opponent, Lipianska, made a successful debut last year where she beat Barlow’s compatriot Amber Kitchen in a catch-weight Muay Thai bout, and will now return to Vietnam again for her second ONE appearance for the inaugural female Strawweight World title.
They join the main event which has also been confirmed after recent speculation. Current ONE Muay Thai Bantamweight World champion, Nong-O Gaiyanghadao will get an opportunity to become a two-sport World champion when he faces Dagestani warrior, Alaverdi Ramazanov, for his ONE Kickboxing World title.