ONE Friday Fights 35 goes down on Friday, September 29. The fight card features 10 Muay Thai bouts, including two UK Muay Thai stars.
In bout #3, the UK’s George Jarvis will make his ONE debut. He is set to face Chanajon PK Saenchai in a Lightweight Muay Thai clash.
Chanajon vs George Jarvis
Chanajon is arguably George Jarvis’ toughest test to date. The PK Saenchai fighter has lost just a single bout in the past 6 years since joining the THAI FIGHT army. He is also a 2010 Rajadamnern Stadium champion and 2017 THAI FIGHT King’s Cup champion.
Chanajon vs 2-0 in ONE in 2023. He defeated Brazilian Victor Hugo in May and Frenchman Mohamed Hanoun just six weeks ago.
How to watch Chanajon vs George Jarvis
- Date: Friday, September 29
- Time: 7:30PM Thailand / 1:30PM UK
- Where: ONE Championship YouTube
The pair will clash at ONE Friday Fights 35 at Lumpinee Stadium on September 29. The broadcast is set to begin at 7:30PM Thailand / 1:30PM UK.
What time does George Jarvis fight?
Chanajon vs George Jarvis is bout number 3 on the card. Fighters are expected to make their ringwalks at around 8:00PM Thailand / 2:00PM UK. These times are subject to change depending on the length of the earlier bouts.
ONE Friday Fights 35 fight card
- Kongsuk Fairtex vs Dedduanglek Tded99 (Flyweight Muay Thai)
- Sajad Sattari vs Rambo (Bantamweight Muay Thai)
- Suriyanlek vs Black Panther (Flyweight Muay Thai)
- Batman vs Rungsangtawan (136lbs Muay Thai)
- Sagaengarm vs Ploykhao (112lbs Muay Thai)
- Jomhod vs Petparuehat (120lbs Muay Thai)
- Pongsiri vs Kiamran Nabati (Bantamweight Muay Thai)
- Mohammed Boutasaa vs Furkan Karabag (Featherweight Muay Thai)
- Chanajon vs George Jarvis (Lightweight Muay Thai)
- Lisa Brierley vs Phetchumpair (112lbs Muay Thai)