Thailand’s kickboxing superstars Superbon Banchamek and Sitthichai Sitsongpeenong made their ONE Championship debut’s when they met in a trilogy bout at ONE: No Surrender in Bangkok on Friday.
- MTGP to host 8-man ‘Road to ONE’ Bantamweight Muay Thai tournament
- 3 UK fighters who could become ONE Muay Thai World champions in 2022
- มวยช่อง8 Muay Thai Super Champ weigh-in results, live stream, how to watch
- Petchmorakot responds to Tawanchai
- Tawanchai reacts to result against Niclas Larsen at ONE 158
In a three-round thriller, it was Superbon that took the judges decision in the Featherweight kickboxing bout at the Impact Arena.
After the bout, Superbon took to social media to make a big statement;
“This is just the beginning. I will take over this place.”
Is Superbon ready to face Featherweight kickboxing champion Giorgio Petrosyan or should he face someone else first?