The Last Person To Defeat Yodwicha Por Boonsit
Yodwicha Por Boonsit is the WBC Muaythai Super-Welterweight World champion and is undefeated in more than four-years.
After a points decision was later declared a no-contest against Artem Pashporin in Russia last year, Yodwicha’s unbeaten run remained intact and now stretches to twenty-nine fights.
- The Best World Lethwei Championship Bouts From 2017
- Erin Kowal Prepares To Face Sawsing Sor.Sopit At Muay Hardcore This Saturday
- Jamie Bates wants Cedric Doumbé or Murthel Groenhart next on GLORY Kickboxing
- Superbon Vows To “Take Over” ONE Championship After Debut Win Against Sitthichai
- ONE Championship Fighters React To Results At NO SURRENDER in Bangkok
The last time Yodwicha suffered a loss was back at Lumpini Stadium, on the 29th April 2016, when he faced Littewada Sitthikul for the WMC Muaythai 140lbs World title.
At the time, Littewada was considered a Muay Thai superstar, with victories over the likes of Pakorn, Yodpanomrung and Manasak Sitniwat, he won eight out of nine fights in 2015 and was named Channel 7 Stadium Fighter of the Year.
Littewada’s last two fights in Thailand were back in 2018, when he fought on the Kiatpetch Superfight events, suffering points losses to Chujaroen Dabransarakarm and Rambo Phet Por Tor Or.
Since then, Littewada made a single appearance in November 2019 on the Wu Lin Feng World Cup in China and will now return to Thailand for his first bout in over two-years when he faces Brazilian Danila Reis in the main event at this Sunday’s Muay Thai Super Champ.
The event will be streamed live on the Muay Thai Super Champ Facebook page from 7pm Thai time / 1pm BST on Sunday 2nd August.
See the latest on Fight Record YouTube